TODAY'S BRIGHT IDEAS:
- We've a series of activities as part of a project to promote tourism in the lovely town of Janjevo; have a look at the wonderful photos taken by local children in Hello Janjevo.
- Kosovo's Minister for European Integration visited our Fushë Kosovë centre recently, as reported in Zëri, and Express and Sot.
- Here's a success story, thanks to UN Volunteers.
- Pavements are for People. It's our new campaign, and it means exactly what it says.
- Download the Kosovo Green Pages, a guide to green living in Kosovo. It's easy, it's free, and it's a set of really good ideas.
- Don't forget to have a look at the handmade soaps. (All our micro-finance products also have their own site and they're on facebook, too.)
Enjoy the site, have a nice day, and perhaps have a little think about how we could do something good together.